Today we’re delighted to be launching the digital edition of the CTV Advertising Guide 2023. You can download your free copy here.
For years the connected TV landscape has been dominated by the paid subscription services. But finally, as many have long predicted, advertising is taking centre stage in the CTV world: Netflix and Disney+ are launching ad-supported tiers, broadcaster offerings are growing at pace, and FAST services are creating new distribution models for CTV publishers both old and new.
As a result, the European CTV landscape is once again set for a year of massive disruption in 2023, and our hope is that this guide will help you understand the state of the industry as it is, and where it’s likely to go in the year ahead.
- An industry map for the measurement landscape
- The impact of the cost of living crisis
- The opportunities and challenges with programmatic trading in CTV
- How to drive SME investment in CTV
- Features on sports rights and monetisation
- Buy-side attitudes to CTV fraud
- The growth of FAST
- Measurement and incremental reach in CTV
As always, we’re very proud to have partnered with many of the companies leading the charge in CTV advertising to produce this guide: Equativ, Finecast, FreeWheel, Habu, Pluto TV, Publica, PubMatic, Roku, Samba TV, Samsung Ads, ShowHeroes, and Warner Bros. Discovery.
To download your free copy, please click this link and fill out the form.