We’re delighted today to be launching the digital edition of the CTV Advertising Guide 2024. You can download your free copy here.
The guide lays out the current state of play in the European CTV advertising market. This year’s edition features an interview with Netflix’s President of Worldwide Advertising Jeremi Gorman, updated versions of our landscape maps for the UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain (which include SPO products released by DSPs and SSPs), and features covering broadcaster strategies, omnichannel buying, and retail media.
As always, our hope is that this guide will help you understand the CTV market in Europe as it currently is: the major challenges, opportunities, and industry initiatives which are driving change.
- An interview with Jeremi Gorman, Netflix’s President of Worldwide Advertising
- Updated landscape maps for the UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain, including SPO products
- Broadcasters’ current streaming strategies, and how they can grow further
- Omnichannel buying strategies for advertisers, and how sellers can cater to them
- How retail data is being used in CTV campaigns
- Guides to programmatic strategies for buyers and sellers
Click here to download your free copy.