VideoWeek is proud to announce that our new guide, The Future of Measurement Guide 2022, is now available to download.
The future of measurement has never looked more exciting, or more uncertain. Long standing TV trading currencies are adapting to the growth of connected TV, while a host of challengers offer their own measurement tools which stretch beyond the basic GRP. Industry-wide initiatives to develop cross-media measurement frameworks are making firm progress. And agencies are increasingly investing in attention metrics as they search for more meaningful measurement of media channels and ad creative.
Our aim as always with these guides is to give you insight into the debates around these issues, and to help you understand how industry leaders are approaching current challenges and opportunities in measurement. We’re delighted to have partnered with three leaders driving change in measurement, BARB, Samba TV, and Habu, to produce this guide.
- An industry map for the measurement landscape
- The role of Automatic Content Recognition in CTV measurement
- Buy-side attitudes to attention metrics
- The future of alternative currencies
- How to work with multi-touch attribution and econometrics
- A guide to CTV fraud techniques
Click here to download a copy of the guide.